Wednesday 7 January 2015

quote of the day 3

We must know that war is common to all and strife is justice, and that all things come into being through strife necessarily.”
–Heraclitus of Ephesus
“The intangible represents the real power of the universe. It is the seed of the tangible.”
“There are no limits. There are plateaus, but you must not stay there, you must go beyond them. If it kills you, it kills you. A man must constantly exceed his level.”
“Defeat is a state of mind. No one is ever defeated until defeat has been accepted as reality. To me, defeat in anything is merely temporary, and its punishment is but an urge for me to greater effort to achieve my goal. Defeat simply tells me that something is wrong in my doing; it is a path leading to success and truth.”
“As you think, so shall you become.”
–Bruce Lee

No comments:

Post a Comment

Featured post

Naruto yonnyboii salahku